Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a whole new year

I want to wish you all a happy new year! <3 
I spent my new years with my family, i was laying in bed hugging my mum for one hour waiting for 2014. While laying there i got really teary because my mum stroke my head and my hands, i love her so much. I was looking back at my year and realizing everything i did and i know i could of have been a better daughter. I consider myself to be a good daughter but i always want to do better. At midnight i got a hug from my brother and dad too then we heard all the fireworks and run to the balcony to take pictures and record all the pretty fireworks. 

I have faith and hope and i will make this year the best year of my life, i have new years resolutions and one of them are to sleep better :c but the rest are secret ;) I didn't get a new years kiss damn it xD But it's ok, i spent the new years with my family and that felt great!
I hope you had an awesome new years! xoxo Naysha 

No comments:

Post a Comment