Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy new year

Well happy new year! my new year was really really bad I was enjoying with my friends and laughing,screaming and stuff like that (was really happy) and suddenly girl that i love came there with her friends (she left me for no reason 2-3 months ago) I used to talk with her friend all the time she came to front of me she was like oh Manish hug hug, I said fuck u and i ran away
but when i got away from them i realized that time is 11:53 and why would i ruin my new year?(becuase my friends was with them) so i decided to go back to my friends, when i got to my friends the girl i loved and her friends was also there, I was like WTF? my friend said to to girl that i loved "oh do you know this guy" then she didn't say a word she just hugged me like for 5minutes and me too i got really sad and i hugged her really tight she also hugged me really tight, and asked me how am i, i said idk how about you? she answered good.

I was wearing a costume and we started converstation something like this:-
She: you look like..
Manish: yes i know i look like an asshole because im drunk
She: no you look so handsome
Manish: thnx
Manish: with closed button or oppened?
She: closed my button
Manish: hugged her again
She: hugged me even more tight

Manish: to my friends hey take Picture of us, they said k

She's so fucking cute:3

Now it was almost 12:00 and everybody started to walk away to see fireworks, we also started to move on, while we were going i told everybody just go we are coming because i had so many questions for that girl! and my all friends and her friends was  going front of us and we were walking slow behind them...
AGAIN
She: how are you?
Manish: idk, and you?
She: good
Manish: why did you leave me for no reason? you could say "i hate you Manish" and that would be ok for me! but why did you went for no reason?
She: ....
Manish: ...
She: I'm sorry
Manish: it's... ok i guess?
Manish: You don't know what I went through, I started to skip my school, didn't talk to anyone, started to drink mom got really angry with me!
She: You are a good boy you should stop drinking and stuff
Manish: yep when i drink it's not myself, so i will stop!

AND i didn't even know it was 12:00 and everybody started to scream i was like wtf why everybody screaming? then i was like oh it's new fucking year and i hugged my friends and fml i hugged her again:( and like for 5-10 minutes we was looking at fireworks, then everybody started to move on, we also but i asked her again if i can talk to her again for one minute she said ok, i told my and her friends to go so i could talk with her alone, yeah im not an asshole but i hugged her again and she hugged me really really tight while hugging i said, im not kidding i really missed you so much, and i have 191837017 questions for you and can we meet? she said yes. And then we moved on again
so she just probably ruined my new year, because i was really really happy, i started to not care about her i was so happy without her, and again she showed me that she cares WTF, 

AND i woke up really sad i didn't know what the fuck to feel, I screamed, listened to sad music, i almost cried, i deleted my kik, instagram, snapchat fuuuu now i have to  download them again:/
I'm not going to meet her again because she made me who i am not!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment